Sunday, March 6, 2016

Leap Day and 11:11

With the Law of Attraction stuff I've been looking at lately, I found an interesting article on Leap Day and 11:11 that inspired me to write some goals, but first some fun things about 11:11 according to the Elephant Journal. 

"According to numerology the number 11 possesses the qualities of patience, honesty, spirituality, sensitivity, intuition and is idealistic and compassionate. Those people who are drawn to 11, operate on a different level of energy than most, and when two people come together who both have this type of energy it’s almost combustible. 11:11 is the universe’s way of urging us to pay attention to our heart, our soul and our inner intuition. It’s serving as a wake-up call to us so that opportunities are not missed in this lifetime." (link is here)

In the article it mentioned how vital the time was on 2/29 at 11:11  to meditate and consider what we want for the year.  So I did that, I looked at what  wanted for my year in seven areas: Love, Friendship, Writing, Health, Career, Spirituality and Money, I literally named the list What I want in 2016.  It's interesting to me to look at the first three things on my list, Love, Friendship and Writing, and Money is last.

My list looks like this:
Love: find a place for me in Mr Wonderful's heart and finding room in my heart for real love, my partner, my true match.  I want to open myself to new opportunities to love and be loved.
Friendship: continue to grow and love with my friends, share my journey so we can all continue to grow together.  Be open to new people and let go of the people who do not fit.
Writing: PUBLISHED POET!!! I am a poetry rockstar or a rockstar poet both work. Hit 15,000 views on my blog, get two suggestions from readers on topics and have readers find me from places other than Facebook and Twitter.
Health: it's time to step out of the fat suit and step into my real life. There is no wrong food choice, food isn't an enemy it's just nourishment. I may run anther half marathon, I will be able to do 50 pushups and 350 old school sit-ups-not crunches.
Career: Continue to flourish at my new company and grow my team. I will provide guidance and skills no one else can.
Money: I will attract financial security and be on my way to wealth and security in my future. I will comfortably pay all of my outstanding obligations and save for the future easily. I will investigate homeownership again. I love financial responsibility.
My life will be focused and full of intent with an eye towards my hopes and dreams. I will act as if I have already achieved my goals and trust that I will be taken care of. I will be humbled and grateful for the gifts I receive and will share any knowledge I glean to help other people reach their goals.


I think it's a true picture of where I want to be and what I want.  The minute was a good opportunity to stop and reflect and concentrate on what is important to me.  What's important to you? What do you want from life? How can you make one small change today to impact your future goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment